Thursday 20 February 2014

- Open Letter to Maxis Senior Manager



Dear Kevin Ng,

It is with utmost sincerity that I, as an elected people's representative inform your goodself of my intentions pertaining to the above referred matter.

Several concerned and dissatisfied users of your service who have allegedly subscribed to the abovementioned package presented me with their plight back in December. Their disapproval of your alleged breach of contractual agreement on their subscription of your offer, was apparently shared by a significant number of subscribers.

I was informed that their dissatisfaction, which many have fed-back to your goodselves through proper channels, have fallen to deaf ears. Upon receiving their plight, I felt that my duty as an elected people's representative was to highlight it to the public of such happenings, and also to draw the attention of your goodselves to the matter.

With great efficiency, no less expected from an organisation of your calibre, a statement was made the very following day that those who are still under contract, will be honoured full connection speed in accordance to the said contract. The complainants we appeased, so i considered the matter closed.

I was once again approached by several of the original group early last week that messages and letters to the same tune of the December complaints have been received, citing your 'Fair Usage Policy' same as before.

I shall not be citing their complaints at length in this letter as I feel it more appropriate that the subscribers cum complainants would be better suited to voice their own plight to your goodselves, through official and proper channels, namely to your outlet.
Independant of any advice, I arrived at the conclusion to invite all affected subscribers to collectively lodge their feedback and complaints to your premises here in Ipoh.

I would also furthermore like to invite your presence, or the presence of your representative for mutually beneficial purposes. The dissatisfied subscribers will have their plight heard by a decision maker, and conversely it would be a perfect opportunity for yourgoodselves to explain and give clarification for the decision behind what the complainants allege.

I trust in your good judgement in deciding on whether or not to accept my invitation above. Of course for the purpose of transparency, I will have made this letter an open one, accessible to all affected subscribers, as well as the media.

I would also like to state that I welcome with open arms a meeting with yourgoodselves if you wish to meet me prior to the abovementioned arrangement to gain my insight on the matter, and better still come to a win-win situation for all parties concerned.

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing your goodselves on Tuesday the 25th of February at 1300hrs, at your Ipoh premises.

Warm regards.
Yang Berhormat Howard Lee Chuan How.
Ahli Dewan Undangan Negeri Pasir Pinji, Perak.
Subject: Collective Feedback Lodging Arrangement at MAXIS Ipoh by Biz68 Subscribers on Tuesday 25th February at 1300Hrs
— with Tan See